Wednesday, June 10, 2009

4:7


Phillipians 4:7

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


I am empty.


I have been on a blog reading kick lately... I seem to have stumbled upon blogs that remind me of Molly. For those of you who don't know, in February 2006 I miscarried , what I know in my heart was a girl.


I am empty.


I have been missing being the mommy of a toddler. She would have been almost 3 years old now. I have a hard time with this. No one, unless you have experience it, knows what losing a child is like.


I am empty.


I long to have another child. Deep down in this old, sinful, body I know that our family isn't complete. Convincing my Big Daddy of that is a monumental task..


I am empty.


I pray each day that Big Daddy will see that I am empty. I am truly thankful for the 3 boys that I do have, however our quiver is lacking..


I am empty.

0 comments: