Saturday, September 5, 2009

Banana Spiders and a Wasp




Have you ever felt like a wasp in a spiders web? All entangled in webbing? So tight that you couldn't break free if you tried? Well that is the way that I have been feeling over the past few weeks. Between school, kids activities, and work, I just can't seem to get it all together. Sorta like a rat on a rat wheel.. Keep my family in your prayers as we are going through some very major changes. Thats as far as I am willing to go into this subject, but we will covet your prayers. Here are some pictures of a banana spider that I took with my camera phone today. We found a dead wasp lying around and threw it into the web. What happened next was a first for me. The spider proceeded to wrap webbing around it, and eat it. I have video, but was unable to upload it.


0 comments: