Saturday, January 21, 2012

It is finished!!!

Wow!!! So I took my NCLEX (national nursing licensure exam) on January 5, 2012. That was by far the HARDEST test I have ever taken!!! I received my results on Saturday , January 7, 2012.. With a PASS!!! I was so excited!! So now the job hunt is on!! I can't wait to use my education!!

Shawn has started his new job as the nighttime jailer on the "A" shift with the Pascagoula Police Dept. I think he likes it alot. Not sure how to describe how I feel about it, other than this daytime quiteness so he can sleep is tiresome!!! haha..

We have some more exciting news, but are still unable to share it yet. Will share when we can!! Until then, pray that I can find a job, soon, and that it will be one that will require the least bit of change necessary in our schedules.  I like being home with the boys when Shawn is working!

Take care and until next time!

0 comments: