Saturday, February 2, 2013

Catching up...

Geez Louise!! 
 So to update everyone on our family... Well for those of you who don't know.. we have GROWN by ONE! 


Walker Shannon Panni
08-22-12
4:15 pm
9lbs 4oz
21 1/2 inches

So needless to say we have one busy bunch of people!! Shawn is full time with the Pascagoula Police Department. I took a full time position with Singing River Health Systems in June of 2012. I work at Ocean Springs Hospital on the GI/GYN/PEDS floor. I absolutely love what I do and I am so glad that I followed my dreams :) 
Andrew (2.5) , Adam (1.5)

Andrew is 14 years old now. Wow how time flies!!! Seems like yesterday he was Walkers age!! Andrew is in 8th grade. He is an AWESOME drummer. Currently he is involved in the school band and plays drums at our church on Wednesday nights for the youth band. 

Adam is 13 years old. He is just a smidge taller than myself. Adam is in 7th grade. He is involved in IDEAS (gifted program) at school. He is involved in so many sports that I can't keep the straight half of the time! HAHA. Between Jujitsu, Football, Track and Baseball its enough to keep me on my toes!! 

William. Ole William is a 3rd grader now. He is 9 yrs old. He is also involved in football and baseball. He loves school and is an A/B student. William has adjusted well to being a big brother!! Not a moment goes by that he doesn't kiss his little brother on the cheek and check to make sure he is ok ;) That is truly an answered prayer!! 
Walker and William 

The Panni Boys 


I can't close this blog post without recommending one of the finest OB/GYN's in the Hattiesburg area. Now I had A LOT of people ask me "Why are you driving 1 1/2 hrs to see the doctor?", while pregnant with Walker. Now, let me add... that while I work with some pretty awesome physicians, nothing compares to being at ease while you are pregnant. Well if you are in the Hattiesburg or surrounding areas... let me just tell you about Dr. Jeff Hudson. I have been through 3 pregnancies with him as my MD. With each and everyone of them, I was always at ease. I couldn't have asked for more!! Now while Walker wasn't up to the challenge of waiting on Dr. Hudson for his delivery, I was always in good hands at Forrest General Hospital. More on Walkers exciting and FAST delivery on another date. 
Dr. Jeff Hudson and Walker

0 comments: